Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role you will be a vital member of the finance team in Global Business Center (GBS) in Tallinn, ensuring compliance with guidelines, procedures and external regulatory requirements. Reporting to the Finance Team Lead, you will provide key assistance to the business, ensuring accurate tracking and processing of transactions.
– Processing accounts receivable transactions in a complete, accurate and timely manner
– Performing financial analysis and making suggestions to improve performance
– Drafting business communication, ensuring that knowledge is shared and colleagues are informed about any changes to processes and procedures
– Checking all transactions to verify that they comply with fiscal and internal control requirements
– Participating in internal control testing and helping to prepare all relevant documentation
– Previous experience in customer service, data entry or finance (experience in handling accounts receivable is an advantage)
– Good user knowledge of MS Office, especially in MS Excel
– SAP experience is an advantage
– Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy, and the ability to multitask
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Proficiency in English both oral and written
More about us
– Employment in a stable international company
– Trainings supporting employee development
– An active and supportive team
– A modern work environment in Ülemiste City and possibility for home office
– Various benefits (discounts at ABB partner companies, free parking, sports compensation)
Apply latest by 2nd of December 2021.
For more information contact Kristina Laurits, Talent Partner, +372 5680 1985.
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated).
If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Are you interested in Data Warehouse solutions? With us you have the opportunity to: – Analyze and maintain Swedbank’s high...Kandideeri
Su otsingud on lõppenud. Sinu uus töökoht on LHV-s. Kutsume sind kandideerima riskikliendi osakonna kliendihalduri ametikohale. Kui sa hindad suurepärast teenindust ja...Kandideeri
Are you interested in developing solutions that help achieve business goals and regulatory compliance? Do you want to become a...Kandideeri
We are looking engineers who are passionate about containers, cloud and the surrounding eco-system. Who crave for automation and efficiency,...Kandideeri
If you are passionate about Data Privacy and willing to take Data Protection Responsible role in SEB, then this might...Kandideeri
Are you interested to work in cross-border Agile organization and help us with maintaining and improving customer journey in internet...Kandideeri