Future is now. Our mission is to simplify electric vehicle charging solutions, the sky is the limit. Now is the perfect time to hop on and help us create customer focused EV charging solutions.
With us you can:
– develop industry-leading innovative solutions
– work in an international energy company together with experts in the field and have opportunities for self-development
gain valuable experience in the exciting energy market and make a personal contribution to the development of it
It is useful to have some:
– experience with Java, React, Spring and SQL
– experience with JMS and microservices
– experience with testing automation tools and frameworks
– experience with logging tools, like Kibana
– CS or equivalent degree
Tahad teada rohkem?
Sinu küsimustele vastab Kairi Palmik (Scrum master) via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or Recruitment Partner Kaisa Pärna via e-mail email@example.com.
Ootame Sinu CV-d hiljemalt 30.06.2022.
We are an international energy company owned by the Estonian state. We operate in the Baltic, Finnish and Polish electricity and gas markets and in the international liquid fuels market. Our IT team is leading the digitalization of Eesti Energia. There are more than 250 top-level IT Specialists working in our IT department with whom you’ll shape the future of energetics.
We are an organization that values agile software development, we use cloud infrastructure and technologies, and we have our own data centers of considerable size. We are also an organization that values people, we have the opportunity to work with a wide range of exciting topics and to constantly develop ourselves.
Üksus: Eesti Energia