Are you passionate about Agile Ways of Working, Lean Portfolio Management and Coaching?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
– Be part of a Agile Program Management Office (APMO) team and work along side with fellow Program Coordinators and Release Train Engineers;
– Be part of Lean Portfolio Management implementation journey in GBI;
– Facilitate Lean Portfolio Management processes and meetings;
– Collaborate with Product Managers, Release Train Engineers, Epic Owners, Swedbank Enterprise Agile Support, GBI Stakeholders and many more agile roles.
What is needed in this role:
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one;
– Demonstrated leadership and excellent communication (to both technical and non-technical audiences) skills;
– Working with Portfolio Management is beneficial;
– SAFe certification would be an advantage;
– Experience working with Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence) would be an advantage;
– Fluency in written and oral English;
– To be a strong team member and like to solve impediments together with your colleagues; on the same note, we believe you have good communication skills and experience in Agile way of working;
– You have worked within the financial industry within business units is beneficial;
– You are self-motivated and have a can-do attitude and you can work both individually and with other people from different parts of Swedbank.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
“Join our team and …
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage. To be successful, our team requires an open mind to learning new things and be ready to challenge the norm and change old ways of doing things. ” Liina Ränk, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 29.05.2022 the latest.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-5000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.