Do you have a passion for helping others succeed? Are you a collaborator and creative in influencing others? If yes, then it is time to apply!
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
– Be a key player in improving and supporting the way of working with IT Processes and IT Service Management on strategic, tactical, and operational level.
– Contribute to digitalization and automation of our IT Processes needed for the future
– Be a part of an agile team dedicated to designing, improving, and supporting a group of IT processes
– Lead improvement initiatives
support the line organization in their daily challenges in delivering IT solutions.
– Collaborate with teams across all Swedbank BIO areas
– Be a trainer and coach
– Continuously develop your competences
What is needed in this role:
– Ability to lead yourself and others
– Passionate about influencing others to succeed
– Excellent cooperation skills and a solution-oriented mindset
– Internal drive and personal efficiency
– Experience in working with IT Service Delivery and ITSM tools
– Working with CI/CD, DevOps, IT Service Management (ITIL), IT Governance (COBIT) or any other frameworks/methods is an advantage
– Have a relevant academic education or relevant work experience
– You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
“Join our team and …
be a part of the Process Office team of ITSM experts guiding Swedbank in delivery of high-quality IT Services. As a team we work with shared goals, supporting and building on each other’s ideas. We are honest and caring in communication and giving feedback. My main role as a manager is to enable the individuals as well as the team, creating the conditions where everyone can work to their full potential. I make sure you have needed prerequisites and support in opening doors to management or stakeholders. I welcome ideas, learning and new approaches to improvements.” Sahra Lindgren, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 10.01.2022.
We are looking for one full time position and one temporary position.
If you are employed in Estonia, please note that salary offered for this position ranges
from 2900-4300 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
Su otsingud on lõppenud. Sinu uus töökoht on LHV-s. Eesti parim pank otsib meeskonna laienedes turu parimat kodulaenuhaldurit, sest me soovime...Kandideeri
Liitu Keskkonnaagentuuri tiimiga!...Kandideeri
Kas Sulle pakub huvi AML valdkond, riskide hindamine ja koostöö oma ala ekspertidega? Üheskoos meiega saad: – korraldada rahapesu ja...Kandideeri
Are you passionate about working with data, databases, analytical work, and statistical modelling? With us you have the opportunity to: – Work in an...Kandideeri
Meil on puudu järelmaksu valdkonna võtmeklientide müügijuht (B2B) ja me usume, et sina sobid sellele ametikohale valatult. Kui müügimaailm paneb sul silmad...Kandideeri