Do you want to be part of one of Swedbanks most important areas and contribute with your deep knowledge in Cobol development? Are you curious about all the things happening on the Payment market?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
– Contribute in all areas of Cobol/Mainframe: analyze, design, develop, test and maintain services delivered by the team
– Proactively reduce the technical depts and be a key person in deliveries of our Investment area roadmap
– Readiness to have on-call for our business critical IT services developed and maintained by the team
– Collaborate with other team members and members of our SAFe Agile Release Train and constantly improve the way of working
– Be part of an exciting journey/transformation in an area with big challenges and great opportunities
What is needed in this role:
– More than 5-7 years of programming in Mainframe, DB2, COBOL and SQL.
– Experienced in IMS/DB and knowledge from JCL and pureXML
– (Optional) Tivoli scheduler (OPC) and Changeman
– Experience from or interested in Agile way of working (SAFe)
– Be solution oriented, open to new ideas, taking initiatives, be driven and act as a team player
“Join our team and …
be a part of an exciting journey. We are an international team of professionals, working with great energy, have enormous joint knowledge, are curious and strive for continuous improvement but are at the same time very aware of and take responsibility to deliver with full attention to what is needed for Swedbank. If you join us, you will have the opportunity to grow and take on a big responsibility in the continuous changing payment market.” Maria Edvardsson, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 03.12.2021.
If you are employed in Estonia, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 2600-3900EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer for our Data Exchange Technologies Team. You should have an agile mindset to...Kandideeri
Are you interested in developing solutions and designing processes that help to achieve business goals and regulatory compliance? Do you...Kandideeri
Acty is a rapidly growing e-commerce company headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia. Our flat and solutions focused culture enables us to...Kandideeri
Kas Sulle pakub huvi investeerimismaailm ning parima nõu ja soovituste andmine oma portfelli klientidele? Üheskoos meiega saad: – Pakkuda oma portfelli klientidele kliendisuhte...Kandideeri
We are looking for a Chief of Staff to provide full administrative executive support to a small group of senior-level stakeholders in Nortal. The successful candidate...Kandideeri