Would you like to work close to the bank’s heart and be responsible for the master view of Customer data? If yes, then this might be something for you!
We are Development team responsible for Customer data governance, continuous Customer data quality improvement and Customer data streaming for advanced analytics and offerings calculation via delivering Master Data Management and AML/KYC IT solutions for Swedbank Group in close cooperation with Digital Banking, Group Data Warehouse and product areas. It ensures that you will be working on interesting and challenging tasks. We are using Agile principles to create, improve and maintain various IT systems (Bank applications) and enhance customer data related processes.
We make a real difference in our customers’ everyday lives and play a key role in Swedbank’s ambition to enable a sound and sustainable financial development, not only for our customers but also for the society in general.
You will be part of experienced, talented and dedicated professional Team with strong culture who strive for high quality and value creative way of thinking. We offer you great environment to grow and continuously develop your skills.
We are looking for Data Steward to strengthen our exiting team. Your main role as Data Steward will be to understand and trace the lineage, meaning, content, relevance and format of data elements within organisation. You will act as bridge between business processes and IT systems from data perspective to ensure data quality, accuracy, format and definition.
In the Data Steward role, you will be responsible for:
– Define, manage and publish: Business term and definitions of data elements
– Set standards and rules for data elements
– Monitor and report data quality
– Analyse data quality issues root-causes and evaluate their business impact
– Resolve issues where possible, escalate where necessary and propose improvement activities
– Analyse, define and document business data requirements
– Test systems and data (from business perspective) during IT Systems changes
– Consult and support data consumers, be expert in different projects.
– Act as team player in the cross functional team and constantly improve the way of working
What is needed in this role:
– Previous work experience with data analysis
– Good analytical and logical thinking with creative attitude
– Structured, systematic, interest in details
– Able to define rules, requirements
– Data query skills (SQL)
– Ability to work independently as well as in the team
– Higher education or obtaining one (Preferably in finance, mathematics, statistics, economics or IT)
– Ability to use office software (MS Excel, MS Power Point)
– Fluent written and spoken English
– Basic understanding of database modelling and design will be an advantage
– Collaborative, Good communication skills, both written and oral
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
“Join our team and…
be a part of an interesting and challenging projects that touches millions of customers in multiple countries, professional colleagues, friendly atmosphere and plenty of opportunities to grow. We are proud of great working atmosphere, healthy microclimate. We would like to welcome you to open, simple and caring working culture. And talking about more tangible – health insurance, different trainings and development programs, career opportunities within organization, free days to celebrate important life events or to build up with your team and other good things are waiting for you.” Viktorija, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 20.05.2022 the latest.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1950-3800 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.