We are now looking for you who is driven, social and ready to be a part of our awesome Agile team responsible for delivering Software Deployment Infrastructure. Are you ready to take on this challenge?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
– Contribute to Swedbank common Workplace and develop new features for our end users
– Working in flexible and safe environment
– Be a part of self-driven team
– Possibility to grown in your knowledge and experience and develop your career in Swedbank
– Learn new technologies and deployment methods
What is needed in this role:
– Understanding of SCCM product (System Center configuration Manager)
– Application lifecycle, Software Deployment Infrastructure
– Excellent communication skills in English is a must
– Good Power Shell script knowledge is beneficial
– Experience in application deployment and packaging
– Some experience in the latest versions of Microsoft Intune and Microsoft configuration management is a benefit
– Open mindset with a customer focused approach
– Eager to learn and adapt to different environments
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
“Join our team and …
Be a part of dynamic, international team that gets the opportunity to be involved in all different parts of Swedbank’s Workplace. You will have possibility to grow and develop, have fun, and laugh together! I strive to be supportive, helpful and stand for our team members.” Svetlana Dūdele, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 22.05.2022. the latest.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2500-3800 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.