Step into a role where you lead the development of novel data and technology solutions and have an impact on Swedbank and society.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
– Make a positive societal impact. You work to implement innovative technologies to help identify, hinder, and prevent money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, and cyber threats.
– Have a creative and strategic role. You identify new opportunities and develop the vision and roadmap for establishing future capabilities and developing common enablers across the Anti Financial Crime organization.
– Work with people. Your work happens in the intersection between subject matter experts in several fields, in a vast organisation. Over time, you get a great overview of the organisation.
– Work with forefront technology. In your role, you propose and drive solutions that utilize cloud, analytics, AI, API’s, and other enabling technologies that are growing in scale and importance across the Swedbank Group, to make efficiency gains, help us scale and work smarter.
– Work cross disciplinary. You coordinate and prioritize development initiatives, while adopting and implementing best practices and industry-leading standards to advance product development quality and reduce time-to-market.
– Lead a great team. You lead a high-performing cross-functional agile team consisting of architects, engineers, data scientists and business analysts as well as subject matter experts with the ability to deliver end-to-end solutions.
– Learn new things. Most importantly, you will be part of a fun, diverse, skilled, and international team offering unique opportunities for growth and learning.
What is needed in this role:
– Strong communication skills and a customer-centric mindset.
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a genuine interest in innovation and analytics, AI, cloud, and emerging technologies.
– A solution-oriented mindset and the curiosity to explore and adopt industry best practices.
– Leadership experience, e.g. leading projects, development of technical solutions, teams, etc.
– Proficiency in managing complex and time-critical deliveries with many stakeholders.
– Ability to network and collaborate in a diverse and geographically distributed environment.
– Experience coordinating initiatives spanning several business areas and teams.
– Understanding or experience of the business domain is meriting; e.g. finance, financial crime, cyber security.
– Familiar with Agile Development frameworks.
– Fluency in English; verbal and written.
– Degree in relevant field, or a good reason for not having one.
“Join our team and …
be part of a cross-national, skilled, and ambitious team of professionals, who jointly deliver a wide spectrum of business-critical products at the forefront of technological development with the objective of preventing financial crime and ensuring cyber security.” Peter Åsmyr, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 02.12.2021.
If you are employed in Estonia, please note that salary offered for this position ranges
from 3600-5400 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
Liitu Eesti Raudtee tiimiga!...Kandideeri
Are you interested in Data Warehouse solutions? With us you have the opportunity to: – Administrate Teradata – Enterprise Data...Kandideeri
LHV inimesed on pannud sulle silma peale. Täiendame oma tugiteenuste osakonda veel ühe tegusa laenuhaldusspetsialistiga ja usume, et sina sobid sellele ametikohale...Kandideeri
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry...Kandideeri
Kujunda endast asjatundja ja liitu erakliendi panganduse divisjoni Tallinna kontorite sõbraliku ja toetava meeskonnaga ning alusta karjääri valdkonnas, mis sind...Kandideeri