Are you passionate about regulatory framework, and especially AML/KYC area?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
– Act as a country representative in the team of Regulatory Framework Owners for Financial Institutions;
– Keep a holistic view on the governance, regulatory framework and internal documents in the area;
– Participate in cross-border AML/CTF internal control framework related projects on a Baltic level, working together with stakeholders from different countries, including from Swedbank Group units;
– Facilitate workshops among stakeholders with different views with the aim of achieving a common understanding;
– Lead process development in AML/KYC area tailored for financial institutions;
– Advise the organization on issues related to AML/CTF regulatory framework and governance.
What is needed in this role:
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in law;
– Previous work experience in the financial sector or with commercial law (at least 3 years);
– Experience in AML/CTF area or working with financial institutions would be an advantage;
– Project management skills or at least suitable traits to be interested in developing them;
– Problem solving skills and critical thinking;
– Fluent written and spoken English and local language (Estonian or Latvian);
– Strategic mindset combined with good networking skills and good analytical skills enabling to combine the structured approach to details without losing the big picture;
– Ability to work in a remote team and individually. Plan and prioritize your working day to meet the bank’s deliveries.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
“Join our team and …
be ready to expand your legal scope. Help us deliver challenging projects, further the development of AML/CTF internal control framework and hereby increase Swedbank’s competitive advantage.” Siiri Sonntak, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 20.05.2022 the latest.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2800-4200 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.