– Develop and implement the company’s marketing strategy and roadmap for both web and mobile app;
– Collaborate with internal partners (sales, business development) to translate business requirements into solutions and campaigns;
– Drive the development, implementation and tracking of digital sales-marketing campaigns with a focus on acquisition and maximizing ROI;
– Build and develop retention and performance teams to foster sustainable business growth across different markets;
– Lead, manage and oversee different marketing channels;
– Bring and communicate marketing trends across the organization and continuously search for innovations.
– Proven track record of developing and implementing marketing strategies for growth techniques;
– Experience in international markets/e-commerce would be an advantage;
– In-depth knowledge of different marketing channels, latest online marketing tools and winning industry practices;
– Effective analytical skills and creativity (to analyze data and make decisions based on facts);
– Goal-oriented and commercially-minded approach;
– Self-driven personality with strong problem-solving skills;
– Inspiring team-player, ready to share know-how and encourage circulation of new ideas;
– Passionate to learn new things;
– Fluent Estonian and English.
– Experience of working in a fast-growing company where opportunities of big business coincide with a brave mindset of startup and cozy spirit of friendly team;
– Constant development – e-commerce challenges open career opportunities in different markets;
– Competitive remuneration;
– Discounts provided by partners.
Kaugtöö olek Hübriid-kaugtöö