Cybernetica is looking for a Senior Systems Analyst to join our Digital Identity Technologies department. We provide customers with identity management, onboarding, secure digital identification and electronic signature solutions. We conduct research, develop software, analysis, and advise our clients in different aspects related to digital identity. You will get a change to be part of developing our ongoing project connected with smart-id solutions and a completely new e-Wallet product, among other topics in the Digital Identity space.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
– Work with the development team and product management to design solutions based on desired outcomes;
– Be ready to critically examine any feature request to determine if it creates value;
– Validate that solutions meet functional and system requirements;
– Develop test plans and scripts for QA of proposed solutions;
– Create and maintain user documentation;
– Deliver information in both documentation and presentation formats;
– Mentoring junior analysts.
As a successful candidate, you must have:
– 5+ years of experience as a systems analyst;
– Excellent written and presentation skills;
– Working knowledge of UML, Tableau (or similar);
– Ability to work independently, take initiative and lead people;
– Good spoken and written English and ideally Estonian language.
You will stand out by having any of the following:
– Knowledge and experience with digital identity or e-government solutions;
– Professional experience in Java development environments;
– Background in Cryptographic solutions;
– Knowledge about tokenization and encryption.
– The chance to develop innovative digital identity products and solutions for the international market;
– Possibility to improve your skills in a very smart and competent team;
– Flexible working arrangements;
– Motivational pay;
– Mental and physical health benefits, such as health days, sports allowance, massage;
– Possibility to attend work-related conferences or trainings of your own choice;
– Private office in Tallinn or Tartu.
Why you’ll enjoy working at Cybernetica:
– Global impact
– Work on tech used in Japan, UAE, the Bahamas and more than 30 other countries.
– Keep learning
– Go to school while working. Learn new skills through paid seminars and conferences.
– Flexible office arrangement
– Home office, office office, remote office – choose your own location!
– Bonuses & compensations
– Compensation for tech gadgets & paid work travel expenses, hefty referral bonus.
– Sound mind & healthy body
– 5 paid days off per year for either illness or mental health, sports compensation.