We are looking for an experienced System Administrator to join our internal IT team.
Cybernetica has extensive on-premises Linux-based infrastructure to support our primary business processes such as mission- and security-critical software and systems development.
As a part of internal IT team, your primary responsibility will be to manage our networks and services and help to develop them further.
As a successful candidate you must have:
– Previous experience administering a Linux based infrastructure for at least 2 years.
– In-depth knowledge of Linux, networking and security.
– Higher or vocational education in IT (or in acquisition).
– Willingness to ensure the reliable operation of our IT infrastructure.
– Strong problem-solving skills, ability to think systematically.
– Very good teamwork skills, willingness to communicate with various technical teams.
You will stand out by having any of the following:
– Knowledge and experience in automation, especially using ansible.
– Willingness to develop infrustructure as a code (IaC).
– Knowing distributed version control systems, especially git.
– Previous experience managing and maintaining network devices, routers, switches, accesspoints.
– Possibility to improve your skills in a smart and supporting team.
– Flexible working arrangements.
– Motivational pay.
– Mental and physical health benefits, such as health days, sports allowance, massage.
– Possibility to attend work-related conferences or trainings of your own choice.
– Private office in Tallinn or Tartu.
Why you’ll enjoy working at Cybernetica:
– Global impact
– Work on tech used in Japan, UAE, the Bahamas and more than 30 other countries.
– Keep learning
– Go to school while working. Learn new skills through paid seminars and conferences.
– Flexible office arrangement
– Home office, office office, remote office – choose your own location!
– Bonuses & compensations
– Compensation for tech gadgets & paid work travel expenses, hefty referral bonus.
– Sound mind & healthy body
– 5 paid days off per year for either illness or mental health, sports compensation.