We are looking for a R&D Software Engineer to join our e-Lab and Architecture unit that promotes and leads digital innovation in Eesti Energia. We test different solutions in cooperation with other units and external partners in the framework of short-term prototyping projects.
Your main tasks are:
– solutions development, primarily in Java;
– scripting and automation, including Bash, Python and Groovy;
– CI/CD pipeline maintenance;
– participation in potential product development;
– cloud engineering;
– contributing into teamwork.
Why join? You’ll have the opportunity to:
– work with modern technology stack;
– build highly available fault-tolerant systems using agile processes;
– be working in a fast-changing environment in loosely structured self-organizing team with DevOps attitude in mind;
– work in an international energy company together with experts in the field and have opportunities for self-development;
– gain valuable experience in the exciting energy market and make a personal contribution to the development of it.
You are a great match for our team if you:
– have 5+ years of experience in software development, including good Java programming skills;
– have hands-on experience with one of the cloud providers, preferably Azure or AWS;
– have experience in configuration as code and infrastructure as code approaches, or strong desire to learn;
– have experience or interest in microservices and event-based architectures and understand benefits, considerations and limitations of each approach;
– are a fast-learner with the passion for modern cutting-edge technologies and best-practices;
– are a problem-solver with product mindset and the ability to create evolutionary systems;
– have hands-on experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
– have an interest in data science and machine learning, or strong desire to learn and you are fluent in English.
Where? Tallinn/Tartu or fully remotely
Tahad teada rohkem?
Sinu küsimustele vastab Recruitment Partner Kaisa Pärna via e-mail email@example.com.
Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile before 30.06.2022.
All our energy for the good of people!
We are an international energy company owned by the Estonian state. We operate in the Baltic, Finnish and Polish electricity and gas markets and in the international liquid fuels market. Our IT team is leading the digitalization of Eesti Energia. There are more than 250 top-level IT Specialists working in our IT department with whom you’ll shape the future of energetics.
We are an organization that valuesagile software development, we use cloud infrastructure and technologies, and we have our own data centers of considerable size. We are also an organization that valuespeople, we have the opportunity to work with a wide range of exciting topics and to constantly develop ourselves.
Üksus: Eesti Energia
Asukoht: Tallinn/Tartu or fully remotely