Rush Street Interactive (NYSE: RSI) is a market leader in online casino and sports betting, currently operating real-money gaming with our brands: BetRivers.com, PlaySugarHouse.com, and RushBet.co. We’re building bridges between online, social and land-based gaming businesses to create amazing, integrated experiences that keep players in the game.
If you are passionate about iGaming and want to create amazing user experience for our players, join one of our dynamic and enthusiastic teams as a Frontend Engineer.
We are on a mission to design sports betting and online casino experience for millions of players in Americas and through the most innovative solutions our aim is to give sports and casino fans the chance to win every day.
The teams available to work with include: Casino, Money & Risk, Player Relationship Management, Player Account & Session and Mobile.
What You’ll Do:
– Your challenge will be to safeguard and increase the security and privacy of our players’ accounts and their personal data while increasing the speed and convenience at which they can enjoy the services we offer.
– Our chosen stack is React + TypeScript + Capacitor with each product team producing self-contained microfrontends. The stack we are replacing is jQuery/Bootstrap/Backbone/SASS.
– Design, develop, test and maintain websites and micro frontends built mostly on top of React and Angular using TypeScript to create an amazing experience for our end user
– Architect and have technical ownership of website components, including enhancing modules and greenfield projects
– Contribute to the company roadmap and innovation across the company
All About You:
– Experience in developing performant websites
– Analytical and solution-oriented mindset
– Skills to navigate fast in large codebase, great troubleshooting skills
– Eagerness to constantly learn and update your skills, and you like to share knowledge with others
– Self-starter attitude with a high degree of initiative and a positive mindset
– Understanding or strong interest in Agile methods such as Scrum/Kanban, Domain and Test-Driven Development, and Continuous Delivery
– Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
– Collaborate closely with teammates and help grow their abilities through technical contributions and mentorship
What makes us great:
– Competitive compensation
– Flexible working hours
– Ability to work remotely
– Opportunity to travel to global offices
– Generous annual holiday
– Annual bonus up to 10% of salary
– Annual training budget
– Autonomy – we embrace personal freedom and responsibility
– Creativity – we are open to new ideas of how we can be better
– Growth – we want you to develop personally as well as professionally
To engage and delight players by delivering friendly, fun and fair betting experiences.
Excellence: We improve continuously to achieve exceptional results
Collaboration: We work inclusively to deliver success
Transparency: We communicate openly, timely and truthfully
Empathy: We appreciate and respect the perspectives of others
Our motto (IT)
Do what makes sense, question what doesn’t
Founded in 2012, Rush Street Interactive (RSI), an affiliate of Rush Street Gaming, is a market leader in online casino and sports betting, currently operating real-money gaming with our brands: BetRivers.com, PlaySugarHouse.com, and RushBet.co.
We are in online, social, and land-based gaming businesses to create amazing, integrated experiences that our players love.
We are proud to have won a number of prestigious industry awards:
2021 EGR North America Awards
– Casino Operator of the Year
– Customer Service Operator of the Year
– Social Gaming Operator of the Year
2020 Global Gaming Awards
– Digital Operator of the Year
RSI is committed to industry-leading responsible gaming practices and seeks to provide its customers with the resources and services they need to play responsibly.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion & belonging. People seeking employment at Rush Street Interactive are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
Join us to be at the forefront of this ground-breaking industry!
Rush Street Interactive is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, and expression, marital status, family status, lifestyle, age, culture, religion, military, and veteran status, citizenship, or disability.