In our team you will be part of creating payment back-end solutions and improving internal payment processes. You will have the opportunity to work with complex development solutions for payments, that would give you a unique competitive knowledge. Supportive and professional team will teach you all about payments and will help you to learn OpenEdge language.
Some of the tech-stack we use : Progress 4GL/ OpenEdge ABL, SVN/ Git, Jenkins, Java
Your responsibilities will include:
– Developing secure and business critical solutions for cross border payments together with a team.
– Continuous innovation to ensure future proof systems
– Opportunity to contribute to Baltic core banking systems
– Cooperation with business development finding best available solutions
You’ll be the right fit if you have:
– Experience in software development and in writing clean code
– Basic knowledge of XML
– Willingness to learn Progress 4GL/OpenEdge and about payment processes
– Fluency in English language
– Experience with OpenEgde would be considered as a huge advantage
Our employees enjoy:
– Interesting and challenging work in the highly professional international team
– Remote/partially remote working model
– Flexible working conditions
– Professional development
– Competitive salary package
We are looking forward to your application by June 1st, 2022.