SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing?
You will be part of Mobile Native team in Digital Channels tribe that is responsible for delivery of new Mobile App front-end, and automated change and release process. We are working in AGILE way in collaboration with our partners from delivery teams and support organization.
As Mid-level iOS developer in Mobile Native team, you will be working with a team of professionals across Baltic countries. Together we strive to have a broad range of competencies and skills in technologies and business domains. We are working closely together with our partners in product development organization, Product Owner and other mobile team members in Baltics to deliver meaningful value to our stakeholder and Mobile users.
Tech stack: Swift, UIKIT, MVVM, Realm, Keychain, SPM, Resolver.
As a iOS developer your main responsibilities will be
– Designing and building features for SEB app;
– Working in a team of mobile engineers from both platforms, Product Owner, Business analysts and QA;
– Write clean code, using the best practices to ensure high quality;
– Review the code of you colleagues and provide feedback to your peers;
– As team-player continuously improve team’s processes and participate in all phases of the iterative development lifecycle, including refinement, planning and demos.
Who we are looking for
– A university degree in a technical subject (computer science, mathematics or similar);
– Demonstrated iOS app development experience;
– Strong understanding of Swift;
– Past experience with unit tests, UI tests and continuous integration;
– Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodology;
– Fluent English;
– Responsible and team-oriented person.
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, such as
– Work-life balance
– Opportunity to work in open and evolving international team
– Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
– Comprehensive health insurance and wellness benefits
– Agile and modern ways of working
– Deliver world-class service to customers
We are looking forward to your application in English by by September 30th 2022