SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues.
Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
– You will be a part of professional’s development team who are developing Internal Accounting system solutions with Oracle ERP, Oracle Apex, working and contributing towards continuous improvements and continuous delivery process.
The team is fully responsible for the whole process, from refining requirements to the architecture, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of solutions.
– You will work in a diverse environment with teams based in Vilnius and Tallinn, thus we expect your proactive cooperation and collaboration with other teams and stakeholders across the organization.
As a IT system engineer (Oracle EBS, APEX) you will be responsible for:
– Developing internal accounting system solutions with Oracle ERP, Oracle Apex
– Contribution towards CI/ CD process
– Collaboration and cooperation with other teams and stakeholders.
Who we are looking for
– 3+ years’ experience with Oracle Finance (EBS), Oracle forms, APEX.
– Experience with database implementations – design and development
– SQL or PL/SQL coding experience
– Analytical thinking, responsibility, proactiveness and willingness to implement changes
– Experience with reports from banking sector would be advantage
– Fluency in English.
What we offer
– Flexible working conditions
– Dynamic, professional, and multicultural environment
– Opportunity to improve through development of modern systems running across multiple countries
– Opportunities to grow in the role
– Co-development within ambitious and involving Baltic team.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than May 20th, 2022.