Join SEB Sustainability Office and take ownership of ESG data framework within Baltic banks.
You would lead ESG data area and new data solutions from the strategic perspectives all the way to tactical and executional levels. By applying efficient project management and analytic capabilities, we hope you will take an active role in achieving Sustainability strategic goals and targets. As ESG data officer you would be one point of entry for ESG data topics.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Taking general ownership of ESG data topics and data tools (from strategy to managing execution)
– Input gathering on cross functional level and definition of requirements/use cases with area experts (product owners, risk team, business representatives, CS office, finance etc.)
– Management of ESG data related initiatives and projects
– Analysis of regulatory requirements and defining development needs
– Involvement in IT infrastructure development processes, incl. input in defining of IT requirements
– General support to other functions on ESG data related questions on regular basis
– Managing relationships with SEB Group and external stakeholders, represent Baltic organization’s needs and interests
You will be right fit if you have:
– Strong interest in sustainability topic, especially in sustainable finance/banking.
– Good understanding of IT solutions, experience in defining IT requirements would be an advantage (ideal if you have experience of IT requirement creation)
– Solid background in project management or/and coordination of working groups
– Focus on details, ability to structure complex issues and analytical mindset
– Target oriented, willing to deliver solutions in team and on individual level
– Experience in management of Corporate Sustainability would be an advantage
– Experience in Sustainability related regulatory area or participation in respective working groups would be an advantage
Benefits we offer:
– Opportunity to really make a difference in achieving bank’s vision of sustainability and be engaged in important and strategic projects across Baltics and SEB Group and deep dive in different Sustainability areas
– Wide network with internal and external stakeholders from different areas
– Culture that supports diversity & inclusion, continuous learning, modern and flexible working environment
– Health insurance and other employee benefits
We are looking forward to your application by July 2, 2022.