Are you a leader who has experience in Scrum or different agile methodologies? In SEB we believe that Team Lead should care for the team as much as for delivery. If you are open to take Scrum Master and people development responsibilities, you are welcome to apply and become part of Customer Overview and Digital Enablers Tribe.
What you will be doing?
We are looking for a technically skilled yet strongly people-oriented Team Lead to guide and empower the team members in creation of modern, intuitive, and sustainable platforms both for our colleagues and customers.
Our tech-stack: Angular 11+, TypeScript, Java 8+, Jenkins, Oracle/PostgreSQL, Microservices, Openshift
Your responsibilities will include:
– Managing, coaching, guiding and leading an agile team
– Facilitating the sprint planning meetings and ensuring the team reach a collective agreement on what will be accepted into the sprint
– Facilitating sprint retrospectives and helping teams improve their way of working and grow
– Helping team to establish the right level of transparency on their activity and progress
– Collecting empirical data of Scrum team to inform estimating and drive improvements
– Identifying and continuously working to remove any potential impediments
– Managing and aiming to reduce any dependencies
– Contributing to the implementation of Tribe vision and strategy
– Service to the Delivery Team, to the Product Owner and to the Organization
You’ll be the right fit if you have:
– Good leadership skills, people management skills and ability to manage remote teams
– Ability to coach, train and motivate others
– Knowledge of development and deployment processes
– Practical experience with Scrum and/or Kanban
– Strategic thinking, strong analytical skills, structural thinking, and holistic process view
– Ability to interact successfully with all levels of the organization
– Communication and presentation skills
– Proficient in oral and written English
What we are offering:
– Challenging and meaningful work in an ambitious, highly professional and truly awesome cross border team
– Being part of SEB Baltic transformation to drive business development in an agile way
– Creating new banking services in a data driven way
– Modern and flexible work environment
– International development programs
We are looking forward to your application by August 30, 2022.