Are you passionate about technology trends and continuous improvement?
With us you have the opportunity to:
– Develop and maintain in-house and customer facing applications as well as backend services (for 3 Baltic states, used by thousands of clients);
– Be part of different type of developments (new product launch, technical upgrades etc.) – long backlog is waiting;
– Propose and implement technical improvements;
– Improve your DevOps skills;
– Work together with awesome and supportive team mates;
– Be part of full stack product team (20 people, consist of Agile Product Owner, Business Analysts and Software Engineers);
– Be part of extensive and challenging technical upgrade;
– Take Swedbank Non-Life Insurance services and products to the next level.
What is needed in this role:
– Proven 3+ years of full stack developer experience;
– Acting as team player;
– DevOps mindset or willingness to obtain one;
– Experience with clean code, unit testing, refactoring;
– Knowledge of bleeding edge tech trends, why/what to follow (and, what not);
– Excellent spoken and written English language skills;
– Comprehensive experience with pair programming and/or TDD is considered as a plus.
Our technology stack:
Java, Spring, Spring Boot, PL/SQL, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, CloudBees, Helm, SonarQube, Git, Gradle, Jenkins, IntelliJ, Node.js, etc.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
“Join our team and…
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage. We’re looking for a teammate who shares our values – always find ways to improve (existing technical solutions, taking personal skills to the next level, is open to give feedback to others and ready to receive it; delivers with highest quality. Join us to share our passion to deliver best and stable solutions to our business and end customers!” Dekla Uusma, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 31.08.2022 the latest.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2750-5000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.