Are you passionate about developing people, leading an agile team and giving/taking responsibility?
We believe that people are at the heart of our organization and our successful leaders enable us to realize our strategy.
We are looking for a leader who:
– Builds trust, creates a positive and inclusive environment, shows interest, respects, cares for others and treats people fairly;
– Inspires employees and colleagues, encourages others to deliver at their best to reach their full potential;
– Shows courage to take decisions and dares to challenge, try out new things, admits mistakes and learns from them;
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field (people management or IT), or a great reason for not having one.
What will be your daily work in this role:
– Aligning your work and the team’s contribution to the bank’s direction and strategy;
– Defining clear responsibilities and priorities for your team members;
– Ensuring the continuous development of your team and your own leadership skills;
– Assessing and improving the performance of your team members;
– Exercising coaching methods as part of your leadership style;
– Ensuring a sustainable work climate and sustainable employees;
– Building a diverse team with high level of team spirit and engagement.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion, and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. Structured leadership paths and activities are in place to support your development as a leader. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
“Join our team and…
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value, and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage.” Fredi Dorbek, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 21.08.2022 the latest.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3750-5650 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate against anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.