Are you passionate about technical challenges and taking the lead?
Swedbank’s Baltic Non-Life Insurance IT team is looking for a Tech Lead! You’ll have possibility to be part of challenging journey to take Non-Life Insurance systems to the next level. Tech Lead will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and promoting product’s technical vision as well as being a hands on developer, supporting everyday projects.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
– Define, advocate, and implement best practices and coding standards of the team;
– Coordinate everyday work and motivate the team members to achieve their best results;
– Work on continually increasing the productivity of the team and reducing the waste on the other end;
– Remove blockers for the team;
– Mentor teammates and be responsible for helping Software Engineers to level up;
– Develop a new system from scratch;
– Support in recruitment and onboarding of new team members;
What is needed in this role:
– 5+ years’ of experience as a full stack Java developer;
– Proven experience as a Technical Lead;
– DevOps practical experience;
– Being a true team player;
– Know-how and practical skills for developing microservices;
– Eating-sleeping-repeating clean code practices, unit testing, refactoring;
– Knowing what bleeding edge tech trends are, and why/what to follow (and, what not);
– Excellent English both in writing and speech;
– Great communication skills for interfacing between the team and the management;
– Good experience with pair programming and/or TDD is considered a plus.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one;
Our technology stack:
Java, Spring, Spring Boot, PL/SQL, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, CloudBees, Helm, SonarQube, Git, Gradle, Jenkins, IntelliJ, Node.js, etc.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
“Join our team and…
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage.” Dekla Uusma, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 31.08.2022 the latest.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-5650 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.