Do you want to contribute in the purchasing processes in one of the biggest banks in the Nordics?
In the Operational Purchasing team you have the opportunity to:
– Assist document administration in the system Supplier Risk & Contract Management: support on registration of purchasing related documents; check accuracy of the data; provide access rights; link data between different databases; assist on issue solving etc.
– Work with several administrations, including colleagues from abroad;
– Learn to work with digital solutions;
– Work part-time, combine studies with work.
– Potentially the role can be promoted to assistance in procurement processes (recording information and maintaining data in the system; preparation of the statistics; data collection; communication; assisting Procurement Project Managers in purchasing projects, etc)
What is needed in this role:
– Communication skills and the ability to work as part of an international team;
– Willingness to learn and patience to read instructions and guidelines;
– Sense of responsibility, punctuality, ability to plan your work;
– A friendly and responsible attitude;
– Good computer and MS Office skills;
– The ability to find solutions when faced with an unprecedented situation;
– Good knowledge of Estonian and English;
– Finished or started education in a business, economy or legislation oriented area is an advantage.
“Join our team and…
You will have the opportunity to get to know the purchasing process, interact with other departments and get a glimpse into the “backoffice” life.” Irina Gavrilova, Group cross-country Purchase Manager
We look forward to your application and CV in English at 21.08.2022 the latest.
The salary offered for this position ranges from 900-1400 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
People, marketing, communication and support Role
Procurement & Purchasing Locations
Tallinn Remote status